Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today I'm half crazy in love with a band called The Dodos. watching them play live is the most fun. look them up on youtube, you'll find some good stuff. I just got their new album Time To Die and I really like it. I must admit that I think I like their first two albums, Visiter and Beware Of The Maniacs a little more.

I just know when I listen to The Dodos, I always love what I'm hearing. they leave me with a warm and comforting feeling that there is good music out there. most that I still haven't found. two days ago I had no idea they existed! so sad.

a year ago I didn't know about Vampire Weekend either, but I cannot imagine my life without them. who else? what other great band do I not know of yet? sometimes the love for music takes me over.

it was Pandora that helped me find The Dodos by the way.

would you like to share music? http://www.last.fm/user/tina2224

1 comment:

  1. I just recently discovered The Pierces. Two sisters, they have great harmony! I'm going to go listen to the Dodos now. :)

    ReplyDelete